Monday 7 November 2011

not much going on. . .

so, we'll just share some new photos ;) The weather here is, much to my disbelief, cooling down a little, and the breeze is picking up! The locals have been promising this change (improvement) for months- assuring us we came at the worst time and that the "winter" months would be beautiful. I am actually starting to believe them.

So- we hit the beach with some friends again this weekend (there is only so much to do- we are on a tiny island). The guys went scuba diving (Ryan saw his first sea turtle!) while my friend and I played with the kids. Never a bad way to spend the weekend. But- in true Guam fashion...it was pouring about 15 minutes later.




2 comments:

  1. Love that second picture of Quin! Those headbands were a good buy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting so excited that I finally get to meet her and see you in a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete