Thursday 26 April 2012

Play Port

so...most of you have heard me talk (maybe even whine) about how little there is for Quin and I to do here on Guam. They just don't have the variety of classes or activities I was use to after living in southern CA. Actually, I should rephrase that- there are NO classes. Not a single one for children under 4. Unless you are military of course- they have some stuff on base.

That said, having been here nearly a year, and thankfully having met some great new friends, we have found a decent amount of activities to keep ourselves busy and entertained. And because our family and friends will never have the chance to come visit or see where we are living...I thought I would share some photos and document it this way.

One of the places we enjoy going is Play Port. It's just an indoor play place in one of the malls. New here to Guam- I'd say they do pretty well as there is nothing even remotely similar on the island. I have to be honest- when I first passed the place (and Q was too little to play) I wrote them off and said we probably wouldn't go. This was based on the "ball pit" style play room filled with balloons?! Balloons!? Really?! Aren't they like the #1 choking hazard for small children?!? Seriously. But, after a few months entertaining a mobile toddler, you get desperate and take what you can get! Ha! We try to go at least once a week. But we could probably go everyday and Quin would still be entertained.






No comments:

Post a Comment